A new and exciting Trade Surveillance Business Analyst large global bank in Singapore. Looking for someone with experience with good understanding of financial markets and trade surveillance.
- S$135k base + benefits
- Good understanding of English and Mandarin as would need to speak with stakeholders in China
- 1 month notice period - would not be able to wait for a
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Economics, Business, or related field; advanced degree or relevant certifications (e.g., CFA, CFE) preferred
- Proven experience as a business analyst in trade surveillance/market abuse in banking
- Strong understanding of financial products, trading strategies, and market dynamics
- Knowledge of relevant regulations and compliance requirements.
- Proficiency in data analysis tools and software (e.g., Excel, SQL, data visualization tools).
- Excellent problem-solving and critical-thinking skills.
- Strong communication and presentation abilities.
- Detail-oriented with a commitment to accuracy.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced environment.
If you are interested in this position, please feel free to drop me a message and send your CV over to email@example.com
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd
EA Reg No: R1873088
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.