Transport Safety Manager (Fleet Safety)
Safety Transport - Fleet Safety- Dangerous Goods - Strong Management - Transportation - MNC - Based in Eastern Seaboard- Up to 130K Plus other Benefit
An International leading Chemical Company
· Responsible for transport safety compliance per regulations
· Implementation and Development of the policy, methodology, delivery, and safety program
· Monitoring and ensuring fleet safety programs have been established and
· Leading and conducting all safely training/workshops as compliance requirements
· Managing and monitoring safety costs.
· Overseeing the collection and dispersing of data reporting
· Regular auditing and inspecting the fleet safety program.
· Bachelor's degree in engineering, Mechanical engineer is preferred
· At least 5 years of experience being responsible for Transport Fleet Safety of dangerous chemicals, dangerous goods, waste or Oil&Gas
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills are preferred.
· Highly skills in people management
· Good command of English and computer literate
If you are interested, please apply
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.