Salary: 50K-80K THB
Successful candidates must have
- Thai Nationality***
- 3 years+ in UX/UI designer
- Proven experience in creating and implementing UI design for mobile application
- Analyze client's product visions by researching, conceiving, wire framing, sketching, prototyping, and mocking up user experiences for digital products.
- Illustrate design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and mockups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces.
- Able to identify the concepts into wireframes and mockups that lead to intuitive user experiences, design problems and devise elegant solutions.
- Present and defend designs and key milestone deliverables to peers and stakeholders
- Plan and develop new visual designs for computers, smartphones, and digital products, including proceed layout adjustments based on user feedback
- Conduct user tests of developed applications to evaluate user experience and testing UI elements test and iterate your designs.
- Collaborate with cross functional team members and stakeholders.
- Bachelor's degree or master's degree in in relevant field
- 3-5 years of demonstrated experience in creating and implementing UX design
- Experienced in responsive design, mobile/tablet UI UX.
- Able to identify User research and User Flows including but not limited to: content diagrams, content maps, wire frame diagrams, comprehensive diagrams and static prototypes.
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Passionate about understanding (and keeping the team and clients in formed about) current and emerging UX/UI trends.
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Thai with excellent communication skills
- A portfolio of professional UI/UX design work for both web and mobile platforms
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.