Our client, a global banking company, is currently looking for a UX Designer role focused on identifying product strategy and envisioning the ecosystems and provide a clear vision of the future of UX for the services.
- Own UX craft and capability output across the program and ensure project deliverables is of the highest quality.
- Oversee quality of design solutions as they related to UX and Interaction Design.
- Collaborate with User Research, CX team and product management to understand user needs, identify design opportunities and create meaningful product experiences.
- Frame design solutions and explain thinking and rationale in a compelling way.
- Provide individual and team-level coaching and feedback as it relates to UX Design.
- 5-7 years of demonstrated experience in creating and implementing UX design
- Minimum of 3 years management experience
- Proficient with visual design programs such as Adobe Photoshop and others
- Ability to prioritize and manage several milestones and projects efficiently
- Ability to work effectively in a collaborative environment to create top-performing interfaces for clients
This is a rolling contract that is renewable on a multi-year project.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.