Our client is a leading Multinational Organisation in Insurance and Banking. Their employees enjoy a dynamic and innovative workplace and a world of opportunities to develop their careers in a high-profile growing business segment.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as a Vice President, Actuarial Services (Economic Capital).
- Qualified Actuary from a recognized Actuarial examination body
- At least 6 years of Actuarial experience with experience in Solvency II / Economic Capital is preferred
- In depth experience with reporting processes and the reporting control environment
- Strong Prophet skills is preferred. Knowledge in ALS / Stochastic modelling is an advantage.
- Experience in Singapore regulatory regime is an advantage
- Strong communication & presentation skills
- Team managing experience is an advantage
- Strong interpersonal skills with proven ability of planning and problem solving
- Ability to work effectively under pressure with competing and at times rapidly evolving priorities
- Ability to develop cohesive working relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Responsible for guiding the team working on the Economic Capital, stress testing and other reporting requirements in the Actuarial Services Department to support business needs and reports to the Head of Economic Capital
- Responsible for Business Planning (EC), Prophet Modelling & Model Governance (EC) and regular update to various management committees
- Support reinsurance administrations and reinsurance related projects
- Provide support on Balance Sheet optimization projects and ad-hoc projects
- Works closely with the regional office, external actuarial consultants, internal & external auditors and regulators, ensuring adherence to the company's guidelines in the IFIM and statutory regulations.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.