My client, a leading Chinese securities brokerage is looking for experienced AML compliance candidates to join the team.
- Provide advice on AML/KYC requirements to business and operation teams
- Conduct name screening, transaction monitoring, STR reporting and follow-up with business lines in AML/CTF matters
- Review AML/CTF frameworks and related policies, procedures, internal controls and training materials for maintaining effective AML/CTF control measures
- Assist in internal and external AML reporting and liaise with regulators and law enforcement units on AML matters
- Degree holder with a minimum of 5 years of relevant experience with securities brokerage/ asset management companies
- ACAMS/ AAMLP/ CAMLP qualifications
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin)
Please feel free to contact Calvin Chan at email@example.com for more information or apply for the job.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.