Our client is a Global Banking with great emphasis on training and development. This well-recognised brand company offers a great working environment to drive your career forward. With the growth of the business, they are seeking Senior Software Developer to join their team.
- Excellent opportunity to emphasis is placed on development, training, and with proven track records for career progression
- Attractive Salary Package
- Hybrid working enviroment - Working hours: Mon - Fri (9:00 AM-6:00 PM)
- 12 months Contract position with - possibly extendable/convertible/renewable
We are seeking for the professional Developer who is hands-on experience in object-oriented development using C++, C#, Java and Python
What you will do
* Be the individual contributor and influencer to design and deliver software for our various global and regional technology initiatives.
* Work with global team to architect strategic technology stack for Micro Trading Technology
* Work with regional business and support partners to provide timely response to business production queries and outages
* Build up regional domain knowledge on various front-office technology infrastructure and build up development presence and knowledge in the region.
* Provide guidance to regional team's best development practice and help advocating the bank's solution delivery methodology initiative.
* Be the technology advocate in driving our various technology innovation initiatives.
* Experience in fast-paced, high pressure and challenging environment
* Experience working with Traders, Desk Heads, Market Risk Managers, Finance, Quants and Model Validation teams
* Good understanding of credit, rates instruments and associated life cycles
* Experience with resolving pricing related issues and optimizing calculators and simulators working with Quants and Analytics team.
* Trade lifecycle / Pricing and Analytics development for credit products (Bonds, Loans, Total Return Swaps, ETFs and Credit Derivatives) and interest rate derivatives
* Hands-on experience in object-oriented development using C++, C#, Java and Python. Experience in UI/UX or full stack development an advantage.
* Experience in advocating technology adoption across bigger organizations
* Knowledge of financial derivatives and capital markets
* Good communication, collaboration and people management skills
For more information, or to apply, please DM or reach out to me with your updated resume at: Tluechaikam@argyllscott.sg
EA License No. 16S8105
Tharnthip (Bee) Luechaikam
EA Reg No: R22105059
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.