Argyll scott is working with consumer electronic company to search for "Website Experience Executive (Regional)"
In this role you will take the lead on planning and the implementation of the website content and you will drive the UI/UX, content, and manage 3rd party technology providers together with the conversion manager to define, and deliver the best-in-class consumer experience as part of the overall marketing strategy and plan.
Data Driven Content Planning
- Plan and map out a content calendar with each country
- Follow up on SEO recommendation, implementation
- Super user for APAC MEA for EDEN , EPI
- Website point of contact for Singapore, Malaysia and Philippines as part of the centralization of web management.
- Website content support for all APAC & MEA countries
3rd Party Technology Partner lead:
- Work with agency and countries to ensure content (product, product content and promotion landing page) are update on time in full
- Oversee and manage digital platform accounts (GA, rating and review, content syndication, where to buy widget etc)
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in digital marketing or related area OR
- 3-5 years experience in digital marketing & Website management
- Experience in delivering web user experience design
- Attention to details and good project management
- Ability to learn fast and adapt well in unfamiliar situation. Strong analytical skills and data driven thinking
- Episerver competencies are Beneficial
- GA, GTM, FLIXMEDIA and Review systems management are Beneficial
- Fluent in English (oral & written) other language proficiency is a plus
If you are interested please apply or email : email@example.com for more details.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.